If a surgical facelift seems a bit much for you, but you yearn to restore that youthful volume and shape to your face, the secret may lie in the Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy. This non-invasive treatment entails a two-step restorative process from Dr. Safvati that includes using fillers to create a beautiful contour, extracting a small amount of the patient’s blood and isolating its growth factors, then injecting the growth factors into the face. To complete the cycle, multi-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue and create smoother, younger-looking skin with a healthier glow. Schedule your appointment now to find out why people from Tarzana, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills, Calabasas and the entire San Fernando Valley prefer Tarzana Cosmetic MedSpa!
PLATELET-RICH PLASMA (PRP) THERAPY
- Restores shape, improves tone and texture, and rejuvenates new tissue for a younger look that is totally natural
- Using numbing cream and a very small needle, the physician harvests about 2 teaspoons of your own blood, yielding growth
factors used to heal your damaged tissue
- The growth factors magically work to increase collagen and new blood flow
- Procedure is quick and virtually painless, lasting only about 20 minutes or so
- Effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years